McAfee lives again as Intel spins off security arm
Intel is selling off a majority stake in its security division – formerly McAfee – to private investment firm TPG.Essentially, Intel's security arm will be spun off into an independent company, which will once again be known as McAfee, and TPG will own 51% of the firm, with Intel keeping hold of the remaining 49%.The deal will see Intel receive $3.1...
I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its component fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers. That is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark